Dr. Nathalie Bloom
Dr. Bloom, originally from Montreal Canada, has resided in the Midwest for many years. After completing her undergraduate studies at Concordia University in 1993 with a degree in the Arts, Dr. Bloom moved to Mystic Connecticut where she lived for 3 years working for a lumber wholesale company. It was there she discovered Nucca and decided to go back to school to become a NUCCA Chiropractor.
In 2001, Dr. Bloom earned her Doctorate in Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
In 2001, Dr. Bloom travelled to South America where she spent 10 busy days in Bolivia and Peru, adjusting and caring for patients whose population would otherwise have little or no access to health care.
Upon her return, Dr. Bloom associated for a year and a half perfecting her Nucca skills before opening Nucare in 2003.
Dr. Bloom is a specialist in the NUCCA Method (part II certified) and is one of a handful of NUCCA Chiropractors in Illinois.
In 2010, Dr. Bloom earned a degree in “Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition” from Functional Medicine University where she completed over 200 hours of course studies.
Dr. Bloom has a commitment to lifelong learning. Other postgraduate education studies include:
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2014; “Integrative Medicine for Treating Mood and Eating Issues”
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2014; “Neuroendocrine Basis to Weight Management”
- Texas Chiropractic College, 2013; “The Science of Integrative Blood Chemistry”
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2012; “The Development and Aging of the Brain”
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2011; “Mastering the Thyroid”
- Texas Chiropractic College, 2011; “Foundational Laboratory Analysis”
- Functional Medicine University, 2010; “Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition Degree”
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2009; “Neurotransmitters and Brain”
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2009; “Functional Blood Chemistry”
- University of Bridgeport college of Chiropractic, 2009; “Functional Endocrinology”
- Texas Chiropractic College, 2008; “Clinical Nutrition”
- Texas Chiropractic College, 2008; “Weight Loss Management”
With her passion for helping others she has been able to help her patients restore their health through personalized care that offers unique solutions for many of today’s health concerns.
Heidi Clovahn graduated from Cortiva Institute of Massage Therapy in Chicago. Heidi honed her massage skills while working at a progressive massage studio in Chicago that combined Massage, Chiropractic and movement to cultivate overall body wellness.
Heidi has an Associates Degree in nursing with over 10 years experience working in the healthcare industry. Through experience and education, she feels confident in her working knowledge of the human body. Heidi believes in a holistic approach in treating her clients. She is engaged in developing, nurturing and maintaining the whole body while addressing acute/chronic issues brought on by stress or injury. Her massage approach allows for a unique bodywork experience, specifically designed to meet each clients needs.
In her spare time, Heidi enjoys staying active. She has been a lifelong runner, but also loves to bike, weight train, frisbee golf and play volleyball. Creatively, she likes to flex her culinary skills and experience with home design.
Most importantly, Heidi believes in the importance of exercise and good nutrition to enable you in a happy, healthy life.
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm