Dr. Nathalie Bloom
Dr. Bloom, originally from Montreal Canada, has resided in the Midwest for many years. After completing her undergraduate studies at Concordia University in 1993 with a degree in the Arts, Dr. Bloom moved to Mystic Connecticut where she lived for 3 years working for a lumber wholesale company. It was there she discovered Nucca and decided to go back to school to become a NUCCA Chiropractor.
In 2001, Dr. Bloom earned her Doctorate in Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
In 2001, Dr. Bloom travelled to South America where she spent 10 busy days in Bolivia and Peru, adjusting and caring for patients whose population would otherwise have little or no access to health care.
Upon her return, Dr. Bloom associated for a year and a half perfecting her Nucca skills before opening Nucare in 2003.
Dr. Bloom is a specialist in the NUCCA Method (part II certified) and is one of a handful of NUCCA Chiropractors in Illinois.
In 2010, Dr. Bloom earned a degree in “Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition” from Functional Medicine University where she completed over 200 hours of course studies.
Dr. Bloom has a commitment to lifelong learning. Other postgraduate education studies include:
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2014; “Integrative Medicine for Treating Mood and Eating Issues”
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2014; “Neuroendocrine Basis to Weight Management”
- Texas Chiropractic College, 2013; “The Science of Integrative Blood Chemistry”
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2012; “The Development and Aging of the Brain”
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2011; “Mastering the Thyroid”
- Texas Chiropractic College, 2011; “Foundational Laboratory Analysis”
- Functional Medicine University, 2010; “Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition Degree”
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2009; “Neurotransmitters and Brain”
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2009; “Functional Blood Chemistry”
- University of Bridgeport college of Chiropractic, 2009; “Functional Endocrinology”
- Texas Chiropractic College, 2008; “Clinical Nutrition”
- Texas Chiropractic College, 2008; “Weight Loss Management”
With her passion for helping others she has been able to help her patients restore their health through personalized care that offers unique solutions for many of today’s health concerns.
Emma Davis graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in Chicago where she developed various massage and bodywork skills. Emma also has a Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science and Psychology from Western Illinois University. Through experience and education, she feels confident in her working knowledge of the human body.
Emma takes a holistic and nurturing approach when treating her clients in each massage session. She is intentionally engaged in keeping the whole body in mind while addressing acute/chronic issues brought on by stress or injury. Her massage skills and intuitive touch allow for a unique bodywork experience, specifically designed to help powerfully unwind tension in your body and meet each clients needs.
In her spare time, Emma is a lifelong athlete always looking for ways to incorporate her passion for movement into her own routine. She has found a special place in her heart for practicing yoga, reading, and is always up for cooking new plant-based meals.
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm